Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

A big problem

Report any bugs, problems or broken links within the forum here

A big problem

Postby SpookyKid » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:02 am

Not enough active users I come here everyday and no new posts not even the admin I think I am going to go around the internet and tell people about this site.
SpookyKid

Thanks SpookyKid

Postby admin » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:01 am

Thanks SpookyKid,
Yeah, that would be great. I could really use some new users and contributors around here. I have changed the new user signup process so I have to approve all new users to the forum. I should be able to eliminate most spammers that way but some may make it through. I'll be making you a moderator so you can remove any spam posts from users that I might not catch.

Thanks again,
Mike
admin
Site Admin

Postby jennifer18 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:53 am

I found it last night, I was looking around for a forum and meet people just like me, so I did and I found it not much people are here. Thank goodness I did.
jennifer18

Hi Jenifer

Postby admin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:49 pm

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, this forum is not very active. I have tried the best I can to attract new users but haven't had much luck.

-Mike
admin
Site Admin

Re: A big problem

Postby pudetat » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 am

no luck attracting users? no that's not the problem, it's keeping the ones you have! i took an informal look at the average number of posts of users, and was surprised to find that rarely does any user have more than two or three posts. also rarely does anyone return after having visited for the first time. most forums on any subject have users who visit daily and have thousands of posts! okay, let's take a look at why, shall we?

1. begging for money. the very first and formost thing that a user is confronted with is the donate button at the top of every page! if people are happy with the services offered here, believe me, they will litterally be standing in line to donate. i suggest you move any referance to donations to the site to an obscure location near the bottom that users must look for and click on to find.

2. housekeeping! i can't even get into the off-topic area! how is anyone supposed to get to know anyone here? buttons for view active topics, view recent posts don't work at all. nobody seems willing to move posts that don't belong in a thread into a more appropriate thread or subforum. lots of dead posts too.

3. poor utilization of commercial interests. the forum should have a special vendors area that trusted providers of services and products, (like mobility and communication devices for example) can use. make them pay a reasonable fee for the priviledge. ban ALL other use of the forum for commercial purposes. ALL! you will have vendors standing in line to get the available spots, end of problem 1 above. likely they will have people who monitor the forum on a daily basis, because it is in their vested interest to do so. vendors will be able to provide customer support and links as well as answer querries into their products or services, as well as provide space for customer reviews and complaints. as it is now, vendors have to practicly burglarize their way into the forum in order to have contact with those who actually need it, at the expense of those who don't. it makes the user feel violated. if you are having difficulty managing the administration and moderation of this site, it may be in the vested interest of a few vendors to provide help in this area. end of problem 2 above. don't hesitate to confront vendors with an ultimatum that forces them to make the site better or get off of it and stay off forever. providing healthcare and equipment for the disabled is a multi-hundred billion US dollar industry. there can be only 2 reasons that commerciall interests have not helped this forum: either you are not letting them or you are not asking them to.

4. other than their avatar, has anyone ever posted a photo in this forum? the only photos i can find are the ones on the home page provided by a sponsor. how exciting is that?
pudetat

Postby coreanderson23 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:49 am

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
kissanime
coreanderson23

Postby waqarahmed464646 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:17 am

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
vinhomes grand park
waqarahmed464646

Postby coreanderson23 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:30 am

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
free background music
coreanderson23

Postby coreanderson23 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:45 am

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
baby clothes
coreanderson23

Postby coreanderson23 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:54 am

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
baby clothes
coreanderson23

Postby coreanderson23 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:34 am

his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
Buy snapchat score
coreanderson23

Postby coreanderson23 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:29 pm

Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
MAS
coreanderson23

Postby coreanderson23 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:06 pm

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
newborns
coreanderson23

Postby coreanderson23 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:05 am

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
the tre ver
coreanderson23

Postby coreanderson23 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:13 am

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
Personal Branding India
coreanderson23

Next

Return to Report Bugs, Problems, Broken Links