Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Cerebral Palsy and marijuana

Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments

Moderators: Lori-ann, Tmagic650

Cerebral Palsy and marijuana

Postby Kornélia008 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Medical marijuana is already being used to help people treat chronic pain, muscle spasms and insomnia — all of which people with cerebral palsy may suffer from. Additionally, cannabis may help ease depression, something that the disorder may cause due to its severity in potentially reducing quality of life.
Research examining the effects of cannabis on cerebral palsy is relatively limited, but the studies that have been done show great promise. In one survey, marijuana was found to be the most effective method for reducing pain in adults with cerebral palsy. In another study, cannabinoids were shown to provide neuroprotective effects in animals with brain damage mimicking that of cerebral palsy in humans. Another found that two daily mouth sprays of cannabinoids improved the quality of life and decreased the need for assistance in a 28-year-old man with severe cerebral palsy
Kornélia008

Re: Cerebral Palsy and marijuana

Postby JeffRiley » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:12 am

The first time I've heard. Interesting! Thanks for the info. You can see my projects.
JeffRiley

Postby DoktorWho » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:43 am

I can say with confidence that weed is an excellent remedy for health. It absolutely does not harm health, but helps to be healthy. There are many licensed articles about the benefits of using marijuana. Here about marijuana health effects, I advise you to read. Good luck to all!
DoktorWho

Postby StemCell » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:02 pm

I am also been searching on this since last year and the only thing that I found reasonable and safe is the stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy. You may visit one of the sites of stem cell treatment here ---> http://r3stemcell.com/chicago-il/pain-management and may call them at and get a free consultation about the treatment (888) 885-8675. Thanks
StemCell

Return to Cerebral Palsy Treatments