Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Help Me Make a Difference & Get Inspired - Stay True Be You

I have been receiving some great inspirational stories about people with Cerebral Palsy who have worked hard to increase awareness, raise money and overcome great boundaries. If you or someone you know has a story to share, please share it here.

Moderators: Lori-ann, Tmagic650

Help Me Make a Difference & Get Inspired - Stay True Be You

Postby Moustie » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:23 am

Hi ladies and gents, hope all is well!...Would really appreciate your support!

I'm trying to get my story out there...I believe I can help and inspire many people...Would love to make a difference in people's lives!

I was born with Cerebral Palsy and for most of my life I couldn't utilise my limbs or hardly talk; Thank god, I'm improving by the day...My goal is to walk one day and become a motivational speaker.

This is my first official YouTube video, I'll be posting weekly by months end :)...In the future, I'll be addressing the day-day challenges I face with Cerebral Palsy as well as topics such as goals, anxiety, depression, bullying and the importance of being yourself, believing in yourself and being true to who you are!

Watch the video, let me know what you think...Help me make a difference! Feel free to Share and Subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BET8iK_Bx4

Much appreciated,

Moustie
Moustie

Re: Help Me Make a Difference & Get Inspired - Stay True Be

Postby Admin010 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:22 am

For the time of lasting to temporary shelter, yurt is a thing which can serve up to your reason the best and good. Yurts are utilized in extreme weathers like they use to prove very quite effective in keeping to you safe, warm as well as protected. On the other hand, the disadvantage is that they have a high price as well as significantly low mobility. Yurt is the best and good selection for those survivalists who have empty pieces of property as well as look for some home or cabin.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
inflatable tents |military tents | refugee tents
Admin010

Postby TrishlaCP » Fri May 05, 2017 6:07 am

I have seen your video. It's great management of cerebral palsy by self-motivation.
TrishlaCP

Postby elmaasheley147 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:02 am

Thanks for sharing your story
elmaasheley147

Postby sarumi1111 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:21 pm

Official website for Stay You Be You, created by youth motivational speaker Moustafa Ardati. Find videos, photos and event information. ... a goal of walking one day and making a difference in this world one person at a time. .... I hope to change mentalities, inspire, motivate and make a difference in people's lives.
https://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/cloud-computing-training/amazon-web-services-training-institute-in-chennai
sarumi1111

Postby aliyamanasa » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:36 am

Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they ve added something advantageous to the world wide web.
Selenium Training in Chennai
Selenium Training in Bangalore
DevOps Online Training
aliyamanasa

Postby aliyamanasa » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:35 am

Fantastic work! This is the type of information that should follow collective approximately the web. Embarrassment captivating position Google for not positioning this transmit higher! Enlarge taking place greater than and visit my web situate
Selenium training in chennai
Selenium Training in Bangalore
Selenium Course in Bangalore
aliyamanasa

Postby susudevi » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:55 pm

The knowledge of technology you have been sharing thorough this post is very much helpful to develop new idea. here by i also want to share this.
https://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/cloud-computing-training/amazon-web-services-training-institute-in-chennai | https://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/amazon-web-services-training-in-bangalore
susudevi

Postby aliyamanasa » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:18 am

I have picked cheery a lot of useful clothes outdated of this amazing blog. I’d love to return greater than and over again. Thanks! 

Data Science Training in Chennai

Data Science Training institute in Bangalore

Data Science Course in Bangalore
aliyamanasa

Postby yalini12345 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:33 am

Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging.
java-training in chennai
yalini12345

Postby AadityaAadit » Mon May 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Great post, informative and helpful post and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this field. Very useful and solid content. Thanks for sharing

https://www.excelr.com/data-science-course-training-in-bangalore/
AadityaAadit

Postby datascience » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us

You will get an introduction to the Python programming language and understand the importance of it. How to download and work with Python along with all the basics of Anaconda will be taught. You will also get a clear idea of downloading the various Python libraries and how to use them.
Topics
About Excelr Solutions and Innodatatics
Introduction to Python
Installation of Anaconda Python
Difference between Python2 and Python3
Python Environment
Operators
Identifiers
Exception Handling (Error Handling)
datascience

Return to Inspirational Stories