Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

i did a trial for the intrathecal baclofen

Baclofen is a medicine currently being used for Cerebral Palsy. If you use Baclofen or have a Intrathecal Baclofen pump, post your experiences or questions here.

Moderators: Lori-ann, Tmagic650

i did a trial for the intrathecal baclofen

Postby erin0988 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 pm

post-lumbar puncture was what it was. i didn't find much difference with it from when i was on oral balcofen, and i was one of the lucky 30% that got post-lumbar puncture headaches. not the best experience. refused to try it again.

anyone else find this?
erin0988

Postby admin » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi Erin,
Yeah, I was one of those "lucky" ones too. I still went through with the procedure because I found more benefits from using the pump than oral baclofen. One of the benefits that I like is that they can increase or decrease your dose in minutes depending on your spasticity levels!
admin
Site Admin

Postby sarahsmom » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Horrible headaches come from any type of lumbar puncture. They especially tell pregant women who request epidurals to let the nurse know if they have this type of headache. Don't feel bad, and maybe it'll work without the headache next time.
Want to see a pic of my DD Sarah? Go to her blog at http://helping-sarah.blogspot.com
sarahsmom

Re: i did a trial for the intrathecal baclofen

Postby JakeJosiah » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:36 am

You can be permitted to content artists, however it is not connections, in the event they are simply endorsed and additionally relating to question. Crawley Accountants
JakeJosiah

Return to Baclofen and Intrathecal Baclofen Treatments