Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Baclofen is a medicine currently being used for Cerebral Palsy. If you use Baclofen or have a Intrathecal Baclofen pump, post your experiences or questions here.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Postby morlzmeister » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:37 am

Hi everyone,
I'm a 2nd year Product Design student at the University of Leeds in the UK and I'm currently working on a project about inclusive design.
My brief is to design a product that assists people suffering from a long-term health condition in daily life whilst reinventing the term assistive technology. I need to design something that not only aids the person with their task, but provides the means to increase confidence, aspiration, participation and self-reliance.
I chose to design for people with Cerebral Palsy as my brother has it so I have a lot of experience with the kind of products and technology that is available.
As part of my research I'm trying to find out as much as I can about what concerns people with Cerebral Palsy, what is important to you and what you feel would improve your quality of life.
I would be very grateful if you could respond with any information you think would help me as I'd like views of people other than my brother!
Thank you!

Kate :D
morlzmeister

Return to Baclofen and Intrathecal Baclofen Treatments