Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

my cerebral palsy

If you think your child may have Cerebral Palsy as a result of medical malpractice, delivery mistakes or birth injuries, post your experiences and get advice here.

Moderators: Lori-ann, Tmagic650

my cerebral palsy

Postby jennifer18 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:03 pm

ok Where do I start at I was born with Cerebral Palsy, I weight 2pds 13, my mom got me on SSI for my disability and while I was in school (I was in resource class) and one day, the major lady that was over the resource classes told my dad or grandmother why they take me off of SSI (they shouldn't take me off the first place), well anyways I went to the social sercurity office to get me back on SSI (they are posting me as an adult) because I'm 19. I went to a medical doctor yesterday that was checking me for Cerebral Palsy he asked me what was CP and I told him Cerebral Palsy then he asked about whats wrong with it, I just told him that when it gets warm or cold (my hand will hurt), I sure can't keep my balance because I was about to fall on my face when I told me to walk my feet front of the another.....then when he got done checking me he told his nurse that he was calling the social sercurity.

I can't do alot of the things that I want too but I do them anyways.........I was raise around horses all my life, I was 8 years old my mom made a seat belt on my saddle because I don't have that good of balance
jennifer18

Re: my cerebral palsy

Postby jonnydew007 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 pm

sorry for you. But don't be upset or dishearten. There are many people around, who have CP but they are quite fit to work and survive happily. There are various types of therapies available. Those therapies gives much balance and fitness. And medical science is growing vastly, i am sure after some years there will be permanent treatment solving CP.
jonnydew007

medical malpractice lawyer new orleans

Postby Toronto8 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello,
In Louisiana, there are special procedures which must be followed in medical malpractice cases. For example, in Louisiana, a claim must be filed with the State before a lawsuit can be filed. This claim is then reviewed by a panel of three Louisiana doctors, who give an opinion about whether any health care provider committed malpractice.Only after the panel has reached its decision can a lawsuit be filed. There are many complicated details to this Louisiana panel procedure, and many traps for the inexperienced Louisiana attorney
Toronto8

Postby peterson121 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 am

First of all, sorry to hear your story. Sad to say, your situation is hard and hopeless. However, you should do the satisfying activities for you. So that you wont be sad.
peterson121

Postby JakeJosiah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:08 am

This can be consequently lovely along with inventive. I merely enjoy your hues along with anyone becomes the idea inside snail mail are going to be cheerful. Tax Accountants
JakeJosiah

Postby Magbet » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:10 am

I just told him that when it gets warm or cold.
Magbet

Return to Cerebral Palsy and Medical Malpractice