Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Not 1 cure yet !!!!!

Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments

Moderators: Lori-ann, Tmagic650

Not 1 cure yet !!!!!

Postby kenant » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 am

Hello my name is kenan and i live in usa... Im 25 yrs. old and have cerebral palsy. More then 3/5 of america has CP AND GROWING !!! i know the life of all kinds of CP due to i grow up seeing people suffering because they have a iche and can NOT ask for a scrach because they cant move or speak!!!!! i had a friend the same like that and died ffor long fail and he was only in his 30s, at least he is in Heaven with God not suffering and in peace.... the point im trying to make is there should have been a cure for this and many more cures for many sickness years ago...........!!!!!!! instead of non-sense stuff that they should be cures after cure! but The government has to many secretes that they dont want to create cures because if that happens the drug phy. will loss their jobs.

Kenan
kenant

Re: Not 1 cure yet !!!!!

Postby Louis » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Hello Kenan, my name is Louis and I live near London, England.

I was very interested to read your comments as I have a 1 year old son, Gunnar, who has recently been diagnosed with Dystonic Cerebral Palsy and to be honest it scares me s**tless!

Obviously due to my boys situation I have only just started looking into the condition but already I share your concern and frustration that a cure has not yet been found and I am sure these feelings will increase the further I look into the subject and as I see my son struggle and fight for the rest of his life.
It frightens me to think how much more frustrating it must be for you and other sufferers. I can therefore say that I have a huge amount of admiration for you and others who come onto a forum such as this to say how you feel. I am sure you are echoing the feelings of many thousands.

Regarding your comments about goverments and drug companies you are, again, echoing the thoughts of many. It makes me angry that so many organisations trying to help with all kinds of problems often depend on charitable donations whilst goverments waste money by the billions on all sorts of non essential crap.

As for the drug companies dont even get me started..... I have only had the pleasure of travelling to the USA a few times but it seemed to me that 1 in 3 television adverts are drug companies trying to scare people into buying their products. If those companies concentrated their massive resources into cures for conditions like Cerebral Palsy instead of arse cramp or some other load of bollox more breakthroughs may have been made. It is'nt quite so bad in England yet but I am very aware that drug companies here over-charge our National Health Service by hundreds of millions of pounds that could be spent on more worthwhile things. Despite this I am very thankful that we have a National Health Service having seen the excellent documentry by Michael Moorer called 'Sicko' that shows how the insurance companies screw over many very needy people. As an outsider I wish Obama all the luck in the world with his health reforms.

Anyway Kenan, all the very best to you and your family.

Louis.
Louis

Re: Not 1 cure yet !!!!!

Postby ristaeber » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:10 am

There are some situations that can give more about the information. Now I am suggesting ukessay.com writing that can present more ideas that are important to know.
ristaeber

Return to Cerebral Palsy Treatments