Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Treatment Special programmes

Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Treatment Special programmes

Postby vkomarova » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:36 am

Hi, my name is Vendula and I’m representing Sanatoria Klimkovice, a neurorehabilitation clinic for children with cerebral palsy based in the Czech Republic. Our aim is to raise awareness of the possibility of treatment abroad for cerebral palsy and we are looking to expand our services to include the UK market. Unlike private rehabilitation in the UK, treatment in countries such as the Czech Republic is more affordable (usually about one third of the price) and of equal, if not superior quality.

To establish our reputation on the UK market, we would like to offer parents of children with CP a free initial medical consultation. We welcome self-paying international clients and we accept both self-referrals and referrals from health professionals. The special program includes treatment, accommodation and full board at our clinic. We offer an opportunity for a child patient to receive 50% discounted treatment. This offer is valid until the end of May 2016.

Sanatoria Klimkovice neurorehabilitation clinic is located only 20 minutes away from Ostrava Airport, which provides regular flights to London. Our team are happy to assist you with arranging transport to and from the airport, taking into consideration any special assistance needs.

If you’d like to know more about what we do and what results we achieve, please visit our website at www.neuro-klimkovice.co.uk or contact me at enquiries@sanklim.cz.
vkomarova

Return to Cerebral Palsy Treatments