Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Cerebral Palsy Treatments

Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Cerebral Palsy Treatments

Postby acetrader » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:16 am

I was born with CP from birth , I have now 99% cured myself ! Doctors said I would never walk and be in a wheel chair all my life ! God have I shown them! and they thought `i would be a mental cabbage!

Please take a look at my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/wildbirdhouseshop

and subscribe to my channel and contact me ! I really can help you or your child sincerely! Don't believe the doctors they are useless! You will have to be prepared to come to meet me for a consultation but I know I can really help you!

Best wishes

James
acetrader

Re: Cerebral Palsy Treatments

Postby orch1d37 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:32 am

I have been told my whole life that there is no cure for cerebral palsy. The doctors always told me that my condition would never get any worse, but it would never get better either. However if there would be some way to have better mobility, and be able to have full use of both my hands I would jump at the chance. You see although the doctor told me it would never get worse over the last few years I have had a harder time walking, and it scares me that it may just keep getting worse. So any info that you may have about treatments would be of great interest to me.
orch1d37

Postby TrishlaCP » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:54 am

I know the cure of cerebral palsy problem is not available. But management in cerebral palsy condition is possible after several advance treatment and therapies. If still want to be better from your condition then feel free to contact with Trishla Foundation, Best cerebral palsy treatment center in India.
TrishlaCP

Postby dkrank » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:25 pm

I was reading an article on the gene editing technique, CRISPR, and the site (http://www.abclawcenters.com/crispr/) suggested that CRISPR may some day be used to treat Cerebral Palsy. It's unclear how much it will help, but it could be something worth looking into more?
dkrank

Return to Cerebral Palsy Treatments