Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

what happened to United Cerebral Palsey

Have you received help through United Cerebral Palsy? Post your experiences here.

Moderators: Lori-ann, Tmagic650

what happened to United Cerebral Palsey

Postby pudetat » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:24 pm

i moved to Seattle WA in the year 1989. at that time, UCP had a building on north 45th street that was 4 floors tall and covered half a city block! now, as far as i know, UCP doesn't even have a presence in Seattle. what's up with that? does anyone have info on what is the cause behind this decline?
pudetat

Re: what happened to United Cerebral Palsey

Postby pudetat » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm

i'm going to bump this post. does united cerebral palsey even exist as a real entity anymore? a search of the internet seems to indicate that the answer is "no" so why have it up on any website dedicated to CP?
pudetat

Postby acemary » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:47 pm

how about a physiotherapie for cerebal palsy and can i get mor information about diplegia -hemilegia and quadriplegia
thank you
acemary

Postby TrishlaCP » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:28 am

acemary wrote:how about a physiotherapie for cerebal palsy and can i get more information about diplegia -hemiplegia and quadriplegia
thank you

Physiotherapy treatment is also used for cerebral palsy treatment in children. You want to get more information about cerebral palsy then need to visit Trishla Foundation website, here you get information about cerebral palsy, cerebral palsy diagnosis, therapy, and surgery treatment also know the types of cerebral palsy.
TrishlaCP

Return to United Cerebral Palsy