Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Research Study for kids with CP

Useful links to other Cerebral Palsy resources.

Moderators: Lori-ann, Tmagic650

Research Study for kids with CP

Postby jennab32 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:52 am

My name is Jenna Browning and I am a research audiologist in the Human Auditory Development Lab at Boys Town National Research Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska. We are starting a study for children with cerebral palsy and are trying get the word out to families. The purpose of our study is to develop a more accommodating and accurate method for testing hearing in children with cerebral palsy. We are looking for children ages 5-16. Participation requires 1 visit lasting two hours and we compensate $15 per hour. I have attached a flyer with more information. If you know of a family that lives within travel distance from Omaha, Nebraska please let them know.

Thanks!
Attachments
Kids with CP flyer.JPG
Flyer
Kids with CP flyer.JPG (114.33 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
jennab32

Re: Research Study for kids with CP

Postby matthollender » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 am

Hello everyone I hope this thread is useful to someone out there looking for a solution to this unfortunate disease. My nephew suffers from cerebral palsy disorder. Born with this condition, he has spent most of his life with uncontrollable and recurrent episodes. His family has taken him to almost every Western and Eastern medicine doctor available to them; yet, he was not able to find the seizure relief he desperately needed. His doctor suggested to his parents he try medical marijuana to see if that can reduce the frequency of the seizures. Almost instantly, his seizures went from ten times a day, to only two a week. They got his medicine from a company called Quanta cannabis and they only sell marijuana in vape form but I have seen it with my own eyes and it works. Please give it a try because the children deserve it.
matthollender

Return to Useful Links