Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Moderators Needed

In need of forum moderators!!

Moderators: Lori-ann, Tmagic650

Moderators Needed

Postby admin » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:56 pm

Hi All,
I have been having quite a problem with SPAM on this form latley and am looking for some moderators. I have been a little busy working on starting my own business and have not had all the time needed to keep a constant eye on things. I will also be going into surgery in the next couple months to get my foot fixed. They are going to break my ankle and rotate my foot straight. It currently points outward and becomes a nusiance at times. They are also going to be doing heel cord releases on both feet so I am going to be immobile for a couple weeks if not more. I have a consultation on 2/1/07 to get the process started. If any of you are interested it becoming a moderator, please let me know as I could use some help. Also, I would like to get some more use to this forum so if you know anyone with CP that could use this forum, please point them in this direction.

Thanks,
Mike
Cerebral Palsy Forum Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby Larry » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:05 am

Hello Mike I would be interested. My name is Larry Im 37. A im in i guess the second stages of CP. In the last few years Ive lost the ability to run and am having allot of pain and tired allot oh ya and the spasms suck. I can still walk but pretty clumbsy. Im looking for doctor that understand and take my insurance. Would like to help build up this site Thanks Larry
A Dogg is the only thing on earth that will love you more than he loves himself.
Larry

Thanks Larry

Postby admin » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:23 pm

Hi Larry,
Thanks for your post. It is pretty hard to find a Dr. that understands your needs, especially when you get older. It was much easier for me when I was a kid as I went to Shriners and they were very skilled in working with children with disabilities. Now I'm stuck with Kaiser and my Dr's are always on the move to other hospitals. When I finally find one that is working good for me, he finds a higher paying job at another hospital and is gone!! Kinda frustrating!!
As for your spasms...I had a baclofen pump installed not long ago that helped me out quite a bit. Might be hard finding one that will do the procedure that will accept your insurance.
admin
Site Admin

Hi

Postby Cardmaker » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:41 pm

Hi My name is Narelle I am 34 and have right side hemiplegia and would like to be a mod for this forum I am from Perth Western Australia and would like to help

Narelle
see the person not the problem
Cardmaker

Welcome Cardmaker

Postby admin » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:48 am

Hi Cardmaker,
Welcome to the forum. I have a couple good moderators at the moment but would be more than happy to make you a moderator after you have made a few contributions to the forum. Tell us a little about yourself.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Moderators

Postby Cardmaker » Tue May 22, 2007 1:02 am

Hi My name is Narelle I am 34 and have right side hemiplegia and would like to be a moderator of this forum I enjoy cardmaking and surfing the net I also have my drivers lience and would liuke to make some friends

Narelle
see the person not the problem
Cardmaker

Postby SpookyKid » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:17 pm

Hi i am 17 and I have cerebral palsy and I would be a good mod because I have been one for 2 years and that forum had like 40 thousand registered users and like 400 active, but than they sold there forum and I quit because it went down hill from there.

anyways I would love to see this forum succeed Because I have been looking for a cerebral palsy forum for a long time.
SpookyKid

No new moderators needed

Postby admin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:45 pm

Thank you all for willing to help out. I have installed some new scripts to get rid of the spammers so I think everything should be fine with the 2 moderators I have now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby sarahsmom » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Hello! If you need any help I'll be more than happy to! I'm a SAHM so during the day I can usually be on!
sarahsmom

Re: Moderators Needed

Postby nyrurywi » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:08 am

A moderator is invited for the definition for the paths for the society. The prospects of the rushessay.com essay writing for all accentuated tips for the humans. The sufficient role is played for the fluctuation for the characters in the town for the elements for the humans.
nyrurywi

Re: Moderators Needed

Postby hariharan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:00 am

Thanks for sharing this useful piece of content with us...Keep updating regularly..looking forward to see your further posts.

https://www.softlogicsys.in/python-training-in-chennai/
hariharan

Return to Moderators Needed