Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

I played with other games as a replacement for PSO

Baclofen is a medicine currently being used for Cerebral Palsy. If you use Baclofen or have a Intrathecal Baclofen pump, post your experiences or questions here.

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

I played with other games as a replacement for PSO

Postby Nanlina » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:00 pm

I am not bothering with any other looter/MMO anymore. The meseta pso2 beta had me totally hooked and I know I will be playing PSO2 non stop to get a while.Same. I've been tired of playing only Apex Legends cause nothing else is interesting me. This and the Yakuza Xbox vents will keep me occupied for a I inquire what about it's drawing on you in? As much as I've appreciated the beta, I am not sure I could play with it long term.I love Phantasy Star Online 2play first and foremost. In addition, the ability to modify your class and have a great deal of different play styles. I also feel like the loot is rewarding. The sci-fi theme is also exceptional.

For years I played with other games as a replacement for PSO and in awaiting PSO2.The private BlueBurst servers were not a good match for me personally. Too many things altered to'enhance Phantasy Star Online 2' when there has been of life mods into the customer a few quality all we needed. Looking for a PSO replacement Dragon Hunter Tri and I played with. Close but Cha-cha was annoying as the mill along with hell was silly. Warframe came close but the art design only gave me the heebie jeebies. So many others were trying hard to be the following Minecraft so I played Starmade instead. I built stations and ships trying to replicate the aesthetics of PSO. Never got far.

It is not like Destiny 2 is as shit as people make it. I play with both regularly and they are enjoyable. They are games which play differently. I play PSO2 because the customizations are good and the action never gets older. I perform Destiny 2 because the shooting gets old, also, PvP that's actually enjoyable. Granted, I do not even play PSO2 a lot anymore or Destiny 2 anymore due to time and whatnot but I used to play D2 religiously and never touched PSO2 for a long time and the exact same goes in reverse. I played thousands of hours and I think it's still enjoyable to playwith.

Additionally, I played and enjoyed it for a longlong time, however their existing model is bullshit. You are addicted which is the reason why you will shield the bullshit, however no getting away from the truth that it's a mess and since Bungie broke away from Activision it has got WORSE when most people anticipated it to get better. However, like I said, you're addicted, so you will downvote me and defend this, and a year ago I was doing the same, so I dont blame you.

Oh I am pretty certain in PSO2 you can buy all of the makeup you want in the store without needing to undergo the gacha bullshit, or there are cosmetics that you could earn for free that's worthwhile. Then, nothing was said by me about the monetization model. I believe that the shooting is fun. That's all. I don't give a buy PSO2 Meseta shit about my character in a first person shooter game. Can I defend the current model? Did I mention it was good? I said the shooting is good. That is all. Apparently having fun with a match means that I need to defend everything the company does now. I'm not that trivial to downvote folks like this.
Nanlina

Return to Baclofen and Intrathecal Baclofen Treatments