Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Medical Travel Abroad: What You Need Most

Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Medical Travel Abroad: What You Need Most

Postby Janiels » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:06 am

For many, traveling for medical treatment abroad is intimidating. But it doesn’t have to be. After all, if you travel for pleasure, you can travel for other reasons too, including wellness tourism, cheap (aka affordable) surgery, or a combination of medical care and a vacation.

Today, people in major developed countries like the United States, Great Britain and Canada pay outrageous costs for medical care. The medical care system in the U.S. and other countries has long waiting lists, convoluted medical or health insurance plans and limitations, and then the cost of prescription medications for conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and chronic medical conditions like IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), diabetes, lupus and others may drain financial resources beyond belief.

International medical destinations offer treatments, surgeries and procedures for a variety of medical conditions and needs, including bariatric or obesity surgery, alternative medical treatments like Ayurvedic medicine, and stem cell research and technologies. For treatment abroad, the two things you need most are a passport and a visa. A passport is a small booklet with your personal identification information that has blank pages in it. Every time you visit a foreign country, you may be required to obtain a Visa stamp or sticker that is placed inside your passport. This Visa is what grants you entry into a particular country for a certain amount of time.

You can determine Visa requirements by accessing the Embassy of the country you wish to visit, online, or via telephone or in-person visits. Every country has different Visa requirements. To ensure the best facilities with the best prices, check out PlacidWay.com for all the information you’ll need to plan your medical care abroad. Check ahead of time for all necessary travel documents and your medical tourism adventure will go smoothly.

Thanks for everything, I'm so glad that I spoke to you and found such a wonderful Stem Cell Therapy. If you need to visit this hospital then feel free here: 1.303.578.0719, info@placidway.com
Janiels

Re: Medical Travel Abroad: What You Need Most

Postby jonnydew007 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:41 am

Thank you for your post Janiels. It is really helpful. I was searching for such a topic.
jonnydew007

Acid Reflux Foods To Avoid

Postby haletuddeft » Thu May 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me. Acid Reflux Foods To Avoid
haletuddeft

Postby avdul123 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:36 am

In Louisiana, there are special procedures which must be followed in medical malpractice cases. For example, in Louisiana, a claim must be filed with the State before a lawsuit can be filed. This claim is then reviewed by a panel of three Louisiana doctors, who give an opinion about whether any health care provider committed malpractice.Only after the panel has reached its decision can a lawsuit be filed. There are many complicated details to this Louisiana panel procedure, and many traps for the inexperienced Louisiana attorney
avdul123

Postby subrata » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Janiels wrote:For many, traveling for medical treatment abroad is intimidating. But it doesn’t have to be. After all, if you travel for pleasure, you can travel for other reasons too, including wellness tourism, cheap (aka affordable) surgery, or a combination of medical care and a vacation.

Today, people in major developed countries like the United States, Great Britain and Canada pay outrageous costs for medical care. The medical care system in the U.S. and other countries has long waiting lists, convoluted medical or health insurance plans and limitations, and then the cost of prescription medications for conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and chronic medical conditions like IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), diabetes, lupus and others may drain financial resources beyond belief.

International medical destinations offer treatments, surgeries and procedures for a variety of medical conditions and needs, including bariatric or obesity surgery, alternative medical treatments like Ayurvedic medicine, and stem cell research and technologies. For treatment abroad, the two things you need most are a passport and a visa. A passport is a small booklet with your personal identification information that has blank pages in it. Every time you visit a foreign country, you may be required to obtain a Visa stamp or sticker that is placed inside your passport. This Visa is what grants you entry into a particular country for a certain amount of time.

You can determine Visa requirements by accessing the Embassy of the country you wish to visit, online, or via telephone or in-person visits. Every country has different Visa requirements. To ensure the best facilities with the best prices, check out PlacidWay.com for all the information you’ll need to plan your medical care abroad. Check ahead of time for all necessary travel documents and your medical tourism adventure will go smoothly.

Thanks for everything, I'm so glad that I spoke to you and found such a wonderful Stem Cell Therapy. If you need to visit this hospital then feel free here: 1.303.578.0719, info@placidway.com

Thanks for the informative post.Really helpful one. :D :D
subrata

Postby wilsonjohn » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:47 am

Certainly helpful for me and other readers also as I am finding so many good comments here.
wilsonjohn

Postby mike0009 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:50 am

Very nice comment it is. I was searching such an information for myself actually......
mike0009

Postby medtravel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:12 am

Yes, your are rightly talking about the medical travel abroad.It is very necessary for every people who travelling all over the world.
medtravel

Return to Cerebral Palsy Treatments