Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

My opinion on treatments

Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

My opinion on treatments

Postby jvramos75 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 am

HI
I am a 38 male with spastic CP. As a person living with CP, I have gone thru many treatments for my spasticity. From drugs to therapy. The doctor even tried to convinced me to Botox treatment, no way. The best treatment is to keep away from drugs and use alternative treatments. One that has helped me so much is being active. I cycle daily on my recumbent trike. I am member of a disabled community called Team PossAbilities, which has enhanced my life with their sporting events. Another thing I need share and I need get the word out to help others, is that my spasticity is practically gone! Two years ago a very close friend started bringing water to me, and well, but after several weeks my wife noticed that I was more relaxed. I was not a water guy. Now, I don't have any pain or tension I felt for so many years. It's amazing what water can do to the brain. after researching more and learning that 80% of my brain is water, I understand why water is so important for me. For me more on my life and how I scope with Cerebral Palsy, visit my blog: http://www.livelifewithoutlimits.info

Jesse
God Bless You, and Live life at 10
jvramos75

Return to Cerebral Palsy Treatments