Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy

Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy

Postby marketpantry » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:38 am

I am a 23 year old male and I am wondering if stem cells would help me. Every time i google adults with cerebral palsy and stem cells i keep getting adult stem cell treatments. please help me.

thanks
marketpantry

Stem Cell Treatment

Postby Devon » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Stem Cell treatment for cerebral Palsy has shown to be helpful. A Dr with success s Dr David Steenblock - stemcellmd you can also see his new stem cell product - Stemgevity which mobilizes your own stem cells.
Devon

Re: Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy

Postby tys_mom » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Hi My son had stem cell treatment 2 years ago his vision was -9 today it is -1.. He was able to retire his glasses ...He ware braces on his legs and had little balance which made it hard for him to walk today...He does not ware braces, he can walk without assistance, he can climb up and down stairs which he could never do in the past...before his treatment he could only speak about 3 to 5 words..today he is saying around 300 or more and is starting to talk in sentence...go see his website http://www.stemcellhelps.com ...Stem Cell is the best thing I have ever did for my child
tys_mom

Postby StrongInside » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:46 am

Stem cell treatment/research has proven, time and time again, to be effective and safe. I don't understand why there isn't more government funding for these types of treatments. People call it controversial because you're utilizing human tissues/cells, but how is it a crime to save lives and help people? I think people certainly need to be more open-minded when it comes to stem cell research because so we can help a tremendous number of people this way.
Peace begins with a smile.
Mother Teresa
If you say "I've Fallen and I can't get up." I'll be there for you.
StrongInside

Postby kidcobb23 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:07 pm

How are stem cells administered into the body to treat cerebral palsy? I am assuming they are injected into the blood stream, or ingested by using a pill? Where can I find information online that would show me the results of various scientific studies around the world about the effects of stem cell therapy on cerebral palsy and other diseases? Is this type of cerebral palsy treatment expensive compared to other types of treatments? Is stem cell therapy covered by health insurance, or is it considered experimental and something I would have to pay for myself?
kidcobb23

Postby erikvandersaar13 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

People call it controversial because you're utilizing human tissues/cells, but how is it a crime to save lives and help people? I think people certainly need to be more open-minded when it comes to stem cell research because so we can help a tremendous number of people this way.
erikvandersaar13

Postby bingllei » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:34 am

With the advancing exploration and research in recent years, stem cell therapy has been brought in clinic for treating cerebral palsy. In conventional medical filed, it was commonly believed that cerebral nerve cells that are already damaged can not be repaired or treated by any therapy. This view has been changed in the experimental research and clinical practice of stem cell therapy on cerebral palsy. Learn More about Stem cell therapy for cerebral palsy, link here http://www.cellscenterchina.com/cerebra ... ge/94.html
bingllei

Postby Benjamine » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:11 am

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! great wall 99 download
Benjamine

Return to Cerebral Palsy Treatments