Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

Sushma Swaraj Supported CP Treatment at Trishla Foundation

Post updates on current Cerebral Palsy treatments and ask questions on current treatments

Moderators: Lori-ann, Tmagic650

Sushma Swaraj Supported CP Treatment at Trishla Foundation

Postby TrishlaCP » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:25 am

We are happy and thankful to honorable External Affairs Minister of India Sushma Swaraj extend the visa of African family to get Quadriplegic spastic cerebral palsy treatment at Trishla Foundation as per the advice of Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain. The expert at Trishla Foundation diagnosed African girl from Ghana affected with Quadriplegic spastic cerebral palsy. African family came to India for CP treatment at Trishla Foundation on their tourist visa which will expire on February 2. Unfortunately, the family could obtain a visa for a month only whereas cerebral palsy treatment takes at least 6 months to recover from currently situation. Dr. Jitendra Kumar Jain advises them to take help from Sushma Swaraj, Minister of External Affairs of India and they sought help from the minister. Minister reply positively and extended African family visa for 6 months. Currently undergoing cerebral palsy treatment at Trishla Foundation with lots of blessings.

We have been covered by different newspapers and news channels. Please check below:

View complete story here: Sushma Swaraj helped in cerebral palsy treatment
TrishlaCP

Re: Sushma Swaraj Supported CP Treatment at Trishla Foundati

Postby kyzytupa » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:28 pm

Trishla foundation was organize by the Sushma Swaraj he was going to start the supported CP treatment on this platform. This was good for all you have to book seats while using best essay writing service review services that was much easier process ever to have the reservations.
kyzytupa

Postby davidjohn » Thu May 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We got a good book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information https://realcracksoft.com/sage-50-crack/
davidjohn

Postby davidjohn » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:21 pm

The algorithm for the pdf compression tool at de.altocompresspdf.com is the best out of them all. I can say this because the size reduction is the most while using this tool.
davidjohn

Postby davidjohn » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:18 pm

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. voyance amour eternel 0892 22 20 22 voyance par telephone
davidjohn

Postby davidjohn » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:31 am

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend. Nadia Nakai Album
davidjohn

Postby davidjohn » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:20 pm

That gives off an impression of being brilliant anyway i am still not very beyond any doubt that I like it. At any rate will look significantly more into it and choose by and by! odzyskiwanie danych Szczecin
davidjohn

Postby davidjohn » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:28 am

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. https://www.digitekprinting.com/gator-board-posters
davidjohn

Postby davidjohn » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:11 am

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Text Chemistry Review - Amy North Guide | Fidelity Dating
davidjohn

Return to Cerebral Palsy Treatments