Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net today by clicking the button above

When I was young, my mother's hands w

Donate to cerebralpalsyforum.net to help with forum maintenance, hosting and upkeep. Every penny helps!

When I was young, my mother's hands w

Postby gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:42 am

She has a fat, slightly fat baby face, inlaid with a pair of small, eye-catching little eyelids all day long; she has a can say but can��t speak at the crucial moment Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. The most peculiar thing is that she started wearing a pair of small glasses from the kindergarten. As the age grows, the glasses often look different. What are the thick-frame glasses, the lace glasses, the most windy, She actually wore a pair of red wide-brimmed glasses that look like a woman, but she is handsome! Everyone often said: "Hey! So stinky, glasses are faster than clothes!" She often self-proclaimed herself as the first "glass girl" in the super invincible universe! God, is it a bit too narcissistic? Hey, tell you the truth! "She" is me, I am the "first invincible universe glasses girl"!, quiet and quiet, let me talk about my advantages, then it can go more. What is lively and cheerful, optimistic, hard work, nothing to look for, nostalgia... Hey, the last two are joking, I am not like that! I am still very beautiful, which girl does not love beauty? I can't be excused! But what I am pursuing
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Return to Donate to Cerebralpalsyforum.net