What is passive income?

Why I created this forum

Moderators: Tmagic650, Lori-ann

Jagert

What is passive income?

Postby Jagert » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:22 pm

Passive income is the main goal of many investors, because money has to work. And passive income is exactly when the money works for the owner and brings additional income. But questions immediately arise: how to create your own passive income? Where can you find ideas for it and what needs to be done? Let's figure it out together.

Passive income - what is it
Passive income is a type of income that does not require active action to receive. Instead, an asset (money, real estate, etc.) owned by a person becomes a source of earnings. Passive income is money that goes to the owner's account, regardless of age, health status, the presence or absence of work, business and other factors.

REFERENCE: A person who lives on funds derived from passive income is called a rentier. In most cases, he owns financial assets, real estate, or intellectual property.

In order to expand the concept of passive income, let us define what active income is - it is funds received as payment for the performance of a certain work, the provision of services. Whatever the source, with active income, a person gets paid while he does something, while with passive income, money is earned without his participation.

Farton

Re: What is passive income?

Postby Farton » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:09 am

Hello. There is a lot of information on this topic, but the most relevant in my opinion is getting passive income online by investing and trading crypto automatically using bots. If you don't know about it yet, then I advise you to definitely read the useful information on the link and join the successful crypto traders.